My Investing Philosophy over the last year has been to research and identify stocks that I believe will do well over the next year , and invest in those stocks.
- I define to do well as a return > 10%.
- I invest primarily in companies with little to no debt and investment grade credit rating.
- I tend to worry a lot about market crashes and how best to diversify my portfolio so I can minimize losses when they do occur.
- My investment ideas are generated from recommendations on BNN, News Articles I read , and recommendations from TD and RBC Equity Analysts.
- I usually read research reports and see if I tend to agree with the analyst’s analysis , than I find other research sources to confirm/deny my hypothesis .
- I usually have a sell target in mind when I place my buy orders.
This list will be a living list that will be modified as I refine my approach.