What is SCCL ?
- SCCL stands for Single Counterparty Credit Limit
- It is a regulation initiated by the FED in the US ( US Regulator )
- The purpose of this regulation is to prevent excessive credit exposures of large banking organizations to a single counterparty
- SCCL requires daily reporting, breaches need to be escalated to senior management , and requires real time limit management and utilization numbers.
- Fed reporting for SCCL is done using a Fed template
Good Reference Material on SCCL :