Mike recommended Digital Realty Trust, Inc. (DLR) , Franco-Nevada Corporation FNV.TO and Home Depot as part of his top picks on BNN.
- Stores data for other large companies in data centers. Owns the real estate where the data is stored. Starting to get into managed services to provide data analysis for the data stored. – I am not sure how a company that specializes in data centers can successfully transfer to managed services.
- 3.4 % Dividend
- Mike’s Price Target : $127 current price $113 for a return of 12%.
My Thoughts : I like its core business, not to sure about successfully implementation of managed services however I also like the dividend. So might buy this stock to park my money.
- Gold and other metal miner
- Mike is using it to hold Gold
- Would be a good hedge against market pull back
My Thoughts : Not interested at the moment in buying gold related stocks.
My Thoughts : Not interested in any brick and mortar operations . I believe these type of businesses will disrupted over the next 20 years.